"Always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder." - E.B. White
Nothing is more wondrous than those little moments that make the early years of your child's life so memorable. Child Care Resources Inc. is reaching out to parents and families to share your precious moments with us for a video that will be shown at CCRI’s primary fundraiser, Little Wonders.
Upload a video or photo of your child interacting with you or another important person in his or her life. It can be a mother or father, brother or sister, grandparent, teacher, neighbor or friend – even your pet!
Share anything you like! A first step or first word. A favorite book. Play time or quiet time. At home or at school. Even your child’s reaction to tasting something sour like a lemon for the first time. (We love funny faces!)
Whatever the moment – big or small – share it with us!
Please click below and submit your entry. Entries will be accepted through April 10th.
By clicking the below button and submitting your video (herein "Product") to Child Care Resources Inc. (herein "CCRI") I grant CCRI and its designees the right to use the Product in any format, now known or later developed. I grant, without limitation, the right to edit, mix or duplicate and use or re-use Product in whole or in parts as CCRI may elect. CCRI or its designees have complete ownership of the Product, including copyright interests.
2. I grant CCRI and its designees the right to broadcast, exhibit, market and otherwise distribute the Product, in whole or in parts, and alone or with other products, for any purpose CCRI or its designees determine. This grant includes the right to use Product for promoting or publicizing.
3. I have the right to enter into Agreement and am not restricted by commitments to third parties.
4. CCRI has no financial commitment or obligations to me as a result of Agreement.
5. In consideration of all the above, I hereby acknowledge receipt of reasonable and fair consideration from CCRI. I have read, understand and agree to all of the above and that the rights granted CCRI herein are perpetual and worldwide.
6. CCRI will not disclose names, ages, locations or any other identifying information.